Saturday 31 December 2011

Holiday season - the halfway point: what has happened and what is going to happen (Draft)

This was supposed to be a long post about what I've done so far, what I have enjoyed, and especially a bit of a predictive look at what to expect in 2012.

Well, I can report that on Dec. 20th, my apartment was burglarized and my valuables were stolen.  Chief of which was my laptop, which had all the important information that I was going to pass along to you.

So, the Christmas break was a mixture of dealing with the police, decompressing after the infringement of having our abode broken into, and trying to readjust our plans. 

As a silver lining, I have been advised that I have a job offer to work with ICJ Kenya, so hopefully I can arrange things properly, and make the most of this opportunity!!

Hope you all had a good holiday and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.